Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weak-end

So this weekend's activities left me a little pooped... needless to say I never did start working on that "ocean" piece. Friday's midnight ride to the Museum of Science and Industry for the Harry Potter exhibition left me pretty lethargic on Saturday. (Friday's total bike mileage ended up being a mere 35 miles, but we had a bad head wind coming home at 1am). And Sunday's seem to end up being apartment cleaning and beer drinking day. Well, what can you do?

Too bad we couldn't take any photos inside the Harry Potter exhibition... otherwise I'd have a pretty hilarious photo of me sitting on a stool wearing the Sorting Hat. (I got placed into Gryffindor! Siouxsie was placed in Ravenclaw.) If you have an appreciation for the Harry Potter books, the exhibition is worth checking out. And if you like bike riding, do ride your bike down to MSI for it— riding through the Museum Campus in the middle of the night with good friends, is everything.

Mad props to Siouxsie for being 6 months pregnant and still riding 30 miles... You win.
……………

An early birthday present coupon from Anthropologie. It's the stitched packaging, with extra threads and buttons that I love more than the coupon itself. Details, details...
currently listening to: Grand Archives